Day 1Trivandrum - Punalur
- Pick up from Trivandrum Airport/Railway station proceed to Punalur.
- After refreshment visit to, Punaloor Suspension Bridge - Built in 1877 by Albert Henry across the Kallada River, this huge bridge was suspended by three spans, 400 feet long and was used for vehicular movement.
- Thenmala (Parappar) Dam - the first planned eco-tourism destination in India, built across Kallada River attracts foreign and domestic tourists with a host of attractions.
- The famous Shenduruney Wildlife Sanctuary - the most important ecotourism resource of Thenmala. This Wildlife Sanctuary is of about 100 sq. km and harbors large varieties of flora and fauna, Offering several adventurous Eco activities, such as Boating, River Crossing, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Trekking and Bird Watching.
- Enjoy Boat Ride at the beautiful reservoir.
- After breakfast head out for a sightseeing to the following places:
- Palaruvi Water Fall -Palaruvi is a thick forests on the high ranges off Thenmala in Kollam district. thousands of tourists.
- Butterfly Garden - Asia's first butterfly safari park is open in Thenmala. The 3.5 hectare artificially created expanse attracts different species of butterflies.
- Tea Plantation - Tea plantations near a stream or waterfall will be an advanced effect of a natural diversity.
Day 3Punalur - Trivandrum
- Transfer to Trivandrum drop at Airport / Railway station
- These 3 days that you spent with us will remain in your hearts forever.
|| Hotel Kumar Palace
|| Deluxe Room
1. Accommodation for a couple with break fast(CP)
2. A/c Indica for pick up, transfer and sight seeing.
3. Toll, parking and driver's batha.
1. Extra person's charges.
2. Entry tickets wherever necessary.