7 Days Honeymoon Package
- Welcome for Kerala honeymoon tour.Your tour starts right from your arrival at Cochin airport / Railway Station.
- Cochin sight seeing - Jew Synagogue, Dutch Palace St.Francis Church, Chineese fishing nets, Marine drive.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Check out from Hotel and proceed to Munnar.
- Kerala is blessed with amazing beauty of nature and it can be seen and you will enjoy all throughout your journey through honeymoon tour Kerala.
- On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.
- Overnight Stay at Munnar Resort/Hotel.
- You are now to experience the beauty of the green paradise on your honeymoon vacations.
- Local sight seeing (Mattupetty Dam,Tea Plantation) Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs,Mattupetty where boating facility is available.
- The Echo-point , Kundala lake for boating in Shikara type of boats.
- Top Station - The border
- Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady
- Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady
- Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life
- Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort
- Check out from the resort and proceed to Kumarakom
Check in to resort at Kumarakom
- Visit to backwater,Paddy field and leisure at evening.
- Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 6Kumarakom - Alleppey
- Check in to Deluxe houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
- Relax on board listening.
- Enjoy the hearty morning breakfast at houseboat.
- Later we transfer you to Cochin – airport/ Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home.
- Here your memorable and romantic Kerala honeymoon tour ends.
Kerala Tourism at a Glance