- On arrival, our representative will come and pick you from airport / railway station then proceed to Munnar via a beautiful stretch of tea farms.
- This four hours drive will take you past spice farms and the magnificent Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls.
- Check in at the Hotel/Resort.
- Visiting nearby attractions and overnight stay in Munnar.
- After breakfast, head out for a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar.
- Visit Eravikulam national park - home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr, Tea Museum and after lunch visit Rose Garden, Eco Point, Mattuppetty and Kundala Dam - Here you can enjoy boating – depending on the time available.
- Visit Munnar town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates.
- Spend the night relaxing at the Hotel/Resort.
- After breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady. Check in at the hotel/resort.
- Afternoon sightseeing in surrounding places of Thekkady.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4Thekkady to Kumarakom
- After breakfast drive from Thekkady to Kumarakom.
- Check in to the houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be at your disposal for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Kumarakom.
- Overnight stay in the house boat anchored in the middle of the backwaters.
- After Breakfast check out from the Houseboat and head back to Cochin.
- These 5 days you spent with us will remain in your hearts forever.
|| Las Palmas
|| Deluxe Room
|| Michales Inn
|| Standard Room
|| A/c 1 Cabin
The Package Includes:
1. Accommodation for a couple in Specified Room with break fast (CP).
2. Non A/c Indica for pick up, transfer and sight seeing.
3. Toll, parking and driver batha
4. Children below 5 years is complimentary
1. Extra person's charges.
2. Entry tickets wherever necessary.