- On your arrival
in Cochin, our representative will meet you and take you to Munnar via a
beautiful stretch of tea farms.
- This four hours
drive will take you past spice farms and the magnificent Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls.
- Check in at the
- Visiting nearby
attractions and overnight stay in Munnar.
breakfast, head out for a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar. The British administration used to spend their summers in South India at this magnificent highland station.
Eravikulam national park - home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr, Tea
Museum and after lunch
visit Rose Garden, Eco Point, Mattuppetty & Kundala Dam - Here you can
- Visit Munnar
town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates.
- Spend the
night relaxing at the Hotel/Resort.
- Check out from the resort and proceed to Kumarakom
- Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms. Watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
- Relax on board listening.
- Transfer to Cochin drop at Airport / Railway station.
- These 4 days you spent with us will remain in your hearts forever.
|| Green Ridge
|| Deluxe Room
|| A/c Cabin
The Package Includes:
1. Accommodation for a couple with break fast(CP) and Houseboat with all meals.
2. A/c Indica for pick up, transfer and sight seeing.
3. Toll, parking and driver batha
4. Children below 5 years is complimentary
1. Extra person's charges.
2. Entry tickets wherever necessary.